Kenon and her family moved out to the East Coast. Katy ended up planning a trip out there, so I decided to join them because it had been too long since we had really visited.

Kenon had her new baby Miles who was a trooper. We went to Alexandria to eat, walk around and of course catch up!

The next day we headed to the all the sites. We went to the outdoor market, a few museums and took in some site seeing.

I had to take a picture of Steven Colbert's portrait in the Smithsonian. There were many an evening of throwing up when I was pregnant with Gavin that his comedy got me through to another day. He was trying to get his portrait in the Smithsonian and I guess he bugged them enough that they put it in.

This is Katy and I sleeping through the Imax movie. Kenon didn't really want to go but Katy and I really wanted to see it. When it started I realized I had seen it already and passed out from exhaustion and I guess Katy did too. Kenon was laughing at us and had to snap a picture.

The last day I went over to stay with Aaron and Steph. This is a picture of their adorable kids. I got to see there new house, visit, go on a hike, and attend church with them.
1 comment:
so fun! Isn't old town Alexandria great?! We live two miles south of it, and love it!! Let me know next time you're in town!!
Post a Comment