We finally had the Sabey's over for dinner a few months ago. After dinner we had some kid entertainment by turning on some music and letting the kids dance the night away. It is fun to watch them get crazy and allow them to get out all that stored up Sunday energy! I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to meet Isa and for her friendship. The first time we met was at the Mitchell's and she was sick and pregnant. Then I became sick and pregnant. We had to wait awhile before we could become friends.
After the kids were finally born we had a chance to get to know each other. Isa has taught me so many things. She taught me to take care of myself. She always encourages me to use my talents and discover my strengths. She is an example of constantly growing and learning. She has one of the most beautiful souls I have ever met and I am so grateful that we became friends. I am sad they are moving and hope we will be able to stay in touch wherever they end up.

1 comment:
Love it!! Can't believe how big Chloe and Logan are!!
Post a Comment