Gwen sent us some free tickets to Disneyland so Tom came with us and we had a great time.
We went canoeing for the first time. Our entire boat was filled with kids so Tom and the guide were working hard to get us back home. They were dripping in sweat.
We had one of our best days ever. It was so fun to have Gavin enjoying all of the rides and really getting it. We were able to stay all day and the boys had great attitudes. It was especially great to have Tom there. Now that we have two boys, I feel like we are a real family. I love making these memories together.


1 comment:
Gotta love the "happiest place on earth"! We'll have to meet up next time we go. And I am still waiting to see updates on your time in Brasil!?! If you're not going to post any, email me the noticias.
Post a Comment