Gavin has had some serious allergies and eczema since birth. He hasn't been able to have wheat or dairy for the last 6 months. One Sunday he went over to the cupboard and just stared. He didn't say anything but we all new what he was thinking.
Oh Emily, that is so sad. Poor little guy. I hope this is temporary. It was nice to see your Dad at conference. Hey, I am going to add your blog to my list so I don't have to go through Ashley's to get to you. Mine is www.bakerfamilycanada.blogspot.com. How are you doing? We are doing well. Olivia is 9 weeks old and I love seeing her smile and be more and more responsive everyday.
2 comments:
Oh Emily, that is so sad. Poor little guy. I hope this is temporary. It was nice to see your Dad at conference. Hey, I am going to add your blog to my list so I don't have to go through Ashley's to get to you. Mine is www.bakerfamilycanada.blogspot.com. How are you doing? We are doing well. Olivia is 9 weeks old and I love seeing her smile and be more and more responsive everyday.
Oh, that is not Eric, it is me, Leslie. I guess I haven't signed in yet.
Post a Comment