Our lives are revolving around sports lately. I am so glad I had three older brothers who taught me everything I know. The boys are getting to an age where I not only LOVE watching them but I LOVE playing with them!

We went to Boomers to celebrate Logan's good grades for Kindergarten.

Logan has been playing in a Basketball league at the YMCA. He has his niche of rebounding and putting it back in. His coaches have been very impressed with his boxing out skills. I was feeling pretty good.:)

These are my mad tennis players. We used to have tennis courts at our old place and Tom and I tried it out a few times. Ever since we got the Wii the boys have become tennis pros. We have a local park with some great courts. And every once in awhile there are some "real pros" on the other court. Anyone who can hit it back and forth is a pro and people usually enjoy the flattery because Logan just can't keep from complimenting them.
No comments:
Post a Comment