I had the opportunity to attend April general conference this year. This was the first time I had ever attended conference in person. I couldn't believe how amazing the whole weekend was from start to finish. My dad called me a week before to tell me he was going to be called as the General Sunday School President. I really wanted to be there for the sustaining so I hopped on a plane and went to Utah. (My amazing husband held down the fort) It was truly wonderful to be in the conference center as the prophet entered the room. The amount of love, beauty, peace, and joy that I felt is indescribable. It was also great to see my family and have the opportunity to eat and visit with them. I missed my boys and hubby but I am so grateful that I was able to be there and enjoy that with my mom and dad. I am so blessed to have their example in my life!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
April Conference
I had the opportunity to attend April general conference this year. This was the first time I had ever attended conference in person. I couldn't believe how amazing the whole weekend was from start to finish. My dad called me a week before to tell me he was going to be called as the General Sunday School President. I really wanted to be there for the sustaining so I hopped on a plane and went to Utah. (My amazing husband held down the fort) It was truly wonderful to be in the conference center as the prophet entered the room. The amount of love, beauty, peace, and joy that I felt is indescribable. It was also great to see my family and have the opportunity to eat and visit with them. I missed my boys and hubby but I am so grateful that I was able to be there and enjoy that with my mom and dad. I am so blessed to have their example in my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment