Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Batiquitos Lagoon

Batiquitos Lagoon has been a great find. We used to walk the La Jolla Cove on Sundays and I think we found our new spot. The entire area is protected for wildlife and bird migration. It is so nice to have a spot of peace and quiet right next to I-5 and development.




5 comments:

Baxter's said...

"Boxing out skills" I love it. He better...or Aunt Lisa might have to box out his mama to remind her. :-) Very proud, very proud. I love Batiquitos lagoon! It is a fun one. Still not sure how to say it...but love it.

Sarah said...

What a great place! And I didn't know you had a blog, how fun to find you on here. :)

Alicia said...

Oh, how we miss good old Cali! I still am loving how much fun we had out there! (Obviously minus the forever wait at Ruby's ;) ). Great memories! Hope all is great with you guys!

Patricia Ribeiro said...

nossa, os meninos estão crescendo muito rápido, Logan está tão grande! Saudades

Heather said...

Emily, love seeing pictures of your family. The boys are growing up fast. Looks like the sports are just beginning soon that will be your life, game after game!:) It's lots of fun! So I think my sister and I are coming to San Diego at the end of this month? Are you going to be around at all, would love to see you! Keep in touch.