
Gavin loves to exercise. His phrase is, "Look mom I do exercises!" He finds random objects and breaks into his moves.

You would think we were fitness buffs or something? Nothing could be further from the truth. Of course my mom and dad's influence of heading to Gold's Gym every morning at 5:00 a.m. may have something to do with it. :)

Potty training has been delayed for one reason after another. At the store, I thought maybe we should try some pull ups to get the idea started. How about his favorite? "Lightening Mc Queen" We get to the aisle and Gavin says, "No mom! I want Tinkerbells!" So Tinkerbells it is. He enjoyed running around in pink pull ups all day.

We are enjoying all of the new bugs and viruses of Utah. Really we are catching every single one. Just chilling on the couch in our PJ's trying to get better. Gavin was giving Logan a hug to get better.
4 comments:
That's hilarious. Alyssa is sporting "Lightning McQueen" pullups. :) So good to talk to you yesterday. Merry Christmas!!
I think your boys should hit Venice Beach to show off those muscles - pink pull ups and all. So great!
When did you move and where did you move to in UT? How is everything going? Hope all is well. :)
I might just have to bring home a box of Tinkerbells for Joseph to see if they inspire him to potty train too! Hilarious!
Post a Comment