




So our vacation time ended Dec 17th so it was an interesting Christmas. When most people are getting off work we were going back to it. We managed to squeeze in a few more traditions that we do every year. Logan picked out our Christmas tree this year. It was tied up so when we got home we realized it actually took up our whole living room. It was a beautiful tree and every day he increased his confidence in picking trees by repeating, "Did I pick out a good tree mom?" Knowing we loved it and would give him some good praise. We went back to Rancho Cucamunga to see the lights on Thoroughbread. This is where Tom grew up and this part of town is decorated like Disneyland. His sister Monica and her daughter Avery came with us and they got to see their old digs. Next we met at the Encinitas Botanical gardens for the garden of lights. Logan and Gavin got to sit on the most authentic Santa's lap I have ever seen. We roasted marshmallows and danced to the music. We met K.C. and Monica there as well. Then Christmas Eve we acted out the Nativity. Tom was about 5-6 different characters this year. Playing Mary, I got to ride him as the donkey. I will leave those pictures out. We had Lisa and Sam over for Christmas Egg brunch on Christmas so that was fun. We had quite an action packed December. As I look back on the year, I have to say it looks like all we did is vacation.
1 comment:
yeah! i'm so glad you're back into the blogging world! the past couple months or so i've been waiting for a new post! you're right-it seems like all you did was vacation this past year! but hey, there's nothing wrong with that right? san felipe is where my husband and familia would go on vacation when growing up. it's only about 2 1/2 hrs. from their home, and he tells me every time we go down to mexico that he's going to take me there. it looks beautiful! your boys are so big! i remember when we were down there last and gavin was still in your belly! love you!
Post a Comment