
Rock Canyon Family Skate Night. They had a giant bubble machine and the kids went wild. Amazing what some dish soap and a blower can create!!!


Liberty Land Monday. We got the 7 peaks/Trafalga passes along with all of Utah County for $39.00 this year. We have been meeting up with Lindsay every Monday with just the little kids and we are loving it. There are no lines during the day. The kids can go on whatever they want, and LJ and I can catch up on life.

On the way down from a walk in Rock Canyon. Utah is growing on me. :)
2 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! That bubble machine looks so dang fun, I want to jump in!!! And I love all your posts. I miss you, we need to get together. Cute pictures Em!
So fun! There is nothing more lovely then Utah in the Fall. (Except, maybe, Virginia).
Post a Comment