
It has been way too long since I have blogged. So many pictures and memories to record. It has been a year next week since we moved to Utah and our life changed forever. The first six months I think I was in a sort of coma trying to deal with all of the changes and heart ache. The last 6 months I feel like I have been on a treadmill running and trying to keep up with a new career, single motherhood, and developing new relationships. Conference yesterday reminded me to slow down and invite simplicity into my life. I guess once I slow down, I realize my heart still hurts and deep down I still have a lot of grief and sadness for the loss. This year has been a year of growth, faith, trust, love, and a lot of tears. :) I am so grateful for my friends and family who have been there every step of the way whether in person or through prayer. I love you guys!


Here are a few pics from our Suze Orman Show. I wrote a thank you note to her and they ended up featuring us on the show. Logan was so excited to "be popular and famous" I didn't have the heart to tell him that his 7 year old friends probably didn't watch the "Suze Orman Show" on CNBC. So he now loves bieng famous.
4 comments:
Em~ You are amazing! Seriously--you have a strength that I'll always admire and marvel at!
PS--WHOA! You ended up being on the show?! When will it air?? You have to let us know so we can watch!!
Yay...an update! I echo Alicia - you are amazing. The way you have endured this past year is proof that if you trust in the Lord, you can get through whatever life throws your way. Love you.
Maybe this time next year we'll be looking at pictures of more big changes...some taking place in Hawaii (not mine, yours!)? :) Love you!
You look gorgeous, Emily! Sure miss you! I'd love to know when it airs too!! You are so amazing, Emily. You inspire me!!
it makes me happy to see you happy!
Post a Comment