
We stayed with Coco. She was my companion in Cocaia and knew Patricia and her family. It was so great to catch up and see her beautiful home and family. Watching her mother was truly inspiring!

We watched the Opera show at the Venitian.

We went to Cirque de Soliel at Treasure Island. It really was quite a show. My favorite part was watching the two guys do there amazing stunts. Watching them hold positions where they were suspended in the air just using their abs was beyond my imagination!

Taking one of our over 400 pics of the trip. Patricia got a new camera before we left and loves to take pictures! I don't know how I limited it to 5 pictures?

Dinner with Coco and her family at Hamada. A Japanese restaurant like Beni Hana. She requested a certain chef who was the best I have ever seen. I has just been pulled over by a cop for not putting on my right turn signal and somehow got off without a ticket.
4 comments:
Glad you guys had such a great time in Vegas. Gotta love those Brasilians and the number of pictures they take. :) Patricia is so lucky to have you for a friend. Dinner was a blast! Fun to practice the old portuguese and get caught up. When are we going this month?
I have no words... Thank you for everything! Yes, I LOVE pictures, thank you for your patient. Love you!
yeah! loved you guys staying with us!!!
Love, love, LOVE that dress, Emily! You look stunning!!!!
Post a Comment