This is a song my parents used to sing while growing up.
Sometimes
Sometimes
Sometimes not often enough,
We reflect upon the good things,
And our thoughts always center around those we love,
And I think about those people,
Who mean so much to me,
And for so many years have made me,
So very happy,
And I count the times I have forgotten to say,
Thank you,
An just how much I love them.
We reflect upon the good things,
And our thoughts always center around those we love,
And I think about those people,
Who mean so much to me,
And for so many years have made me,
So very happy,
And I count the times I have forgotten to say,
Thank you,
An just how much I love them.
We had such a great time in Utah visiting with friends and family. Tom was able to attend the BYU vs Utah game as a BYU fan in the Utah student section. (That is a whole other story that is not appropriate for this website) Anyway we had such a great time renewing old friendships and I was reminded of God placing each one of these people in my life and Tom's life as a witness to how much HE loves us. Thanks everyone for your friendship, example, and love. My only regret is that I didn't take pictures with you all.
Ben and Stacy Baker. Tom's best friend from BYU came to visit with their 3 kiddos.
Gavin going in for the kill. He found a baby that he just has to hug and pat on the head.
Thanksgiving dinner. We had Uncle Steve, Aunt Karen, and Mom plus Russ, Rich, and Me.
Aunt Claudia came over later and brought the uke to sing everybody's song.
4 comments:
It was so much fun to see you guys over Thanksgiving. Wish you lived closer so we could hang out more often. Congrats to Tom - we had no idea! Way to go!!! Parabems!
your boys are so big! congrats tom on ur graduation-how exciting u got to get all dressed up too! miss you guys
I love seeing my aunts!! Those are three wonderful ladies. Let's learn to play the uke this summer at the beach!
It was great having you here over the holiday! It is a shame we're all so spread out. Maybe someday we'll join you in that beach front neighborhood in CA ;) Congrats to Tom! And, I won't be too bitter about the birthday party pics in December with you in shorts...ugh! Gotta love Utah snow! Hugs!
Post a Comment