
We had a little family party with the Baxters, Strangs, and Rowens at La Costa Canyon Park. Gavin is OBSESSED with babies. Now that he is 2, he finds someone smaller and wants to giggle and play all day with them. It is such a sweet thing to watch.

Opening presents. At first he wasn't quite getting it but by the smile on his face you can tell he caught on quick.

We have a major tradition of having a pinata at our boys parties this is the pick-up phase.

Gavin found a sucker from the pinata and had no interest in eating his cupcakes. I forgot to put up a picture of the kids and their red faces and hands. Let's just say I was glad we had the party at the park cuz we were all covered in red dye!

After everyone left we went to the scenic view point of the park and there was a dog club in session. They let the boys grab balls and sticks to play fetch as we watched the sunset over the Lagoon and Ocean. It was a great end to a great day!
2 comments:
I cannot believe how old Gavin is getting!!! What a handsome little boy!
How fun! That elmo cake rocks! So cute! It was great seeing you guys last month. We need to do it more often. I'm thinking Mexico...
Post a Comment