Logan and Gavin
Man, he has some serious moves. I love snuggly kids!!!
he's starting young! i saw my cousin Mary Fellars at a funeral last week and she asked about you and how you're doing!
Cute! She is all over him! :) Their teenage years are going to be anything but dull for you guys!
Yeah! You're in your new place! I hope you post some pics and give us some details about where you are, etc.! Hugs!
The ladies better watch out
You better be careful, it looks like you guys have quite the lover boy on your hands!!:) Very adorable!!
Man, it looks like Alyssa has competition!!
Thanks for the updates! You're on my favorites:)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Man, he has some serious moves. I love snuggly kids!!!
he's starting young!
i saw my cousin Mary Fellars at a funeral last week and she asked about you and how you're doing!
Cute! She is all over him! :) Their teenage years are going to be anything but dull for you guys!
Yeah! You're in your new place! I hope you post some pics and give us some details about where you are, etc.! Hugs!
The ladies better watch out
You better be careful, it looks like you guys have quite the lover boy on your hands!!:) Very adorable!!
Man, it looks like Alyssa has competition!!
Thanks for the updates! You're on my favorites:)
Post a Comment