Tom's best friend Ben and his family came for a week long Disney vacation so we met up with them one day to hit the rides. We also took Patricia with us. (See the next entry) The kids lasted all day and Logan even tried a roller coaster, thanks to some peer pressure from the Baker's 3 year old Ali.
The start of our Disney Day






7 comments:
Rich and I will always think of your friend Ben as "the guy who was packin' heat!" He came over to your parents' house during Christmas break one year....In fact, Aaron and Steph remember it well--we had a good laugh about it in London! :-)And, I can't believe how big Gavin is getting...time flies!!
Em, I am so proud of you for all of these entries! Way to go! :-) It was great to see you today!
I LOVE it when you guys post updates!!! The first thing that comes to mind...LOLLY. You are wearing a Lolly hat at Disneyland, I love it. Also, you look like a hot babe in your shiny green shirt on your anniversary trip. How fun and romantic. We love you guys!!!
Emily, your family is so cute!! I can't believe your boys are that old! Hey we are on our way out that way in a week or so, I would love to see you guys let me know how to get a hold of you! You look amazing, I have to agree with Kenon, you look so much like your mom!
Looks like fun. I think maybe Logan might have a crush on Patricia!
How fun! Your family is so cute and what a great memory to create with them and Patricia! What area was she in? Have you kept in touch all these years? Way to go!
P.S. LOVE the hat!
Post a Comment