The last few weeks I have wanted to freeze time because my kids are at such a great age and stage. I love the silly jokes, funny comments, and my baby is starting to walk. It kind of hit me that Logan will go to Kindergarten soon and my baby won't be a baby anymore. This last year my friend Jenn kept been saying, "we are going to miss this". Every time she said it, I was thinking, "What is she talking about? I can't wait until my baby is sleeping through the night and Logan has school so I can get a break. " Then it hit me and two days ago I heard this song.
I am technically disadvantaged so copy and paste the song below into your browser. It makes you watch a 15 second advertisement. It is a great 3 minute song.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1343550417933955594&q=%22you%27re+gonna+miss+this%22&total=20&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3
3 comments:
I love it. I just wrote a post about the same thing...how fun these ages are. We must be on the same wave length. :)
So sweet! I had the same thoughts while my kids were hugging each other the other day. We're pretty blessed! So fun seeing your amazing family today! We miss you! Hopefully we'll be out your direction soon! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!
Loved it! Even though there are times when all I want is some peace and quiet, being a mom is the greatest blessing ever. Thanks for the link to such a precious song.
Post a Comment