
Logan's Soccer Team. They lost their first two games by a lot. Then ended up winning the rest. They practiced once a week and really improved! Gavin played with the coaches daughter Holly every game. She always brought treats. They became best buds.

Logan became the goalie. He loved diving and stopping the ball. We were grateful for Brandon who played on a league team and shot a good 5-6 goals each game. :)


Gavin in smart start soccer. We signed up with Garrett and had a great time. It was parent participation so I got to be Gavin's partner each week. I was very impressed with the teachers. I knew nothing about soccer and felt like I came out with some skills of my own. :)

The last day they got to play a "real game". Gavin scored TWO goals. He was so happy. It was fun to actually do an organized sport for him. He is carted around to all of Logan's stuff, I could tell he loved having something of his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment