Monday, May 24, 2010

Spring Skiing

Lisa and I took Molly and Logan skiing in April. It was so much more enjoyable than my last attempt with Patricia. I couldn't stop taking pictures of the beautiful day.
Lisa and Molly
Logan was so funny. After a few runs, he was done with the whole snow plowing idea. He had a new idea. The straight down the hill idea. He loves a thrill and some speed. So much so that the lift operator got to know us well and was surprised how fast we could get down Sunnyside. I could barely keep up. Let's just say, I will be looking into helmets for next ski season.
We went up the Cecret lift as well. It had been over 20 years since I had been down Cecret. It brought back memories of skiing as a kid. It is fun to make those memories with Logan.

No comments: