

Gavin, Avery, and Brave were awesome at driving the cars. It was Gavin's first time!

Logan had such a pure joy smile on all day. He was so happy to be back at Legoland.

We spent over an hour at Miniland. Logan and Gavin just wanted to walk around and look instead of go on rides. They took their time and went so slow. It was so different than our usual trips. We have never spent so much time just chilling. They were taking in everything.

Monica taking Avery and Gavin on the planes. Monica was so great to let us stay at her place.
5 comments:
Emily, it looks like a wonderful trip to California. Are you looking for a job there? I hope you don't mind that Ashley let me know what has happened and I am truly sorry. I get all choked up just writing this b/c this is not "supposed" to happen and you are too wonderful a person to have to go through this. I know words are just that words, I wish I could give you a hug and any help I could. You are amazing, you always have been. I am so glad your family is there to help and support. Our family will be coming to Utah in April and would love to see you and the boys. We'll keep you posted.
So glad you had such a great time in CA. I agree with Gavin, I want to roll down th window and let the CA air in, too! Your boys are beyond lucky to have you for their mom. You have been through hell and back... and yet have managed to take the time to sit back and play with your boys. Love you!
yeah! i'm so excited you're coming to vegas!!! i'll call you soon. we're coming up to utah on thurs. my grandma passed away on sat night in her sleep. the funeral is fri at noon, and we're staying til sun. maybe we could hook up????
I'm bummed I missed breakfast w/ you. Next time... Amy told me you were working for a realtor, so I checked your blog to see if it was Jim. What are you doing? He will be so much fun to work for! I would love to hear about it.
k, so now i'm hijacking your blog! i only have 760 numbers for you....i don't have a utah number for you....???? do you still have my cell? it hasn't changed--call me!
Post a Comment