The other day I received my Mary Kay order and put my stack of make-up on the stairs to take up later. Gavin somehow figured out how to open up a box of mascara and went to town.
This is my personal favorite after I took it away he was NOT happy. Luckily my carpet is brown and black because his stuff does not come out easily!!!
7 comments:
That is classic! Thank heavens my kids' knowledge of makeup and it's fun has been limited to eye shadow and lip gloss up to this point ;) Now, Gavin can also be introduced to the world of make-up remover, too! Sydnie has been talking about Logan and Gavin and their fun house all weekend! Thanks for being part of a great week! You guys are the best! We all had a blast! Hugs!
It is good to see Gavin giving you a little trouble. :-) I am being induced tomorrow...so baby on the way...
I don't even know where to begin...I am overwhelmed by all of your posts. First of all, I LOVE your family picture that you put on your blog. Second of all, OF COURSE you changed everyone's life that you met in Brazil because you are Emily and that is what you do. Also...I am SOOOO jealous about the girl's weekend, but very glad that you had fun. Happy birthday Tom and glad that your parents came. As for the mascara...welcome to my life. Love you tons.
Emily, essa foto é incrível! Eu amo esse tipo de fotos... Really funny! Love you and your family, we are waiting for your visit here in Brazil, come on! Beijo
Love it!!
How are you? It has been forever!! It is so fun to read your blog and see how you are doing. I love the family picture. Your boys are so cute. I would love to catch up. Do you ever make it to Utah? My email address is robertsallig@yahoo.com I am so glad it looks like you are doing great:)
Was that Gavin's nightmare or yours? Crazy kiddo!
Post a Comment