So on Tuesday night we had Grandma Moore come over and see all of my patients. I have spent the last year training in an acupuncture treatment called SRT (Sensitivity Reduction Treatment). After I came home from Brazil 10 years ago I was ill for a couple of years until I met Tom's mom who gave me back my health through NAET and JMT treatments (SRT is a combo of both). I was new to the whole alternative health thing and didn't have much faith but to my surprise it worked and I have enjoyed my health ever since. I was so grateful and it has been my dream to learn how to become certified. So while Dr. Judi was down in Cali she was able to consult with each person.
While she did that I went to a Glammed and Glittericous, Party. It was quite the party. Here is a link to the photo. It was mostly ladies from the ward and I tell ya they know how to party.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/toushay/3115760955/in/photostream/
No comments:
Post a Comment