Thursday, November 13, 2008

Molly's Birthday


It was a cowboy themed party and I have to say I think we found the cutest cowboy! His favorite was bobbing for apples and he ended up eating it all including the seeds & core.

I finally scored a picture of our favorite San Diego slide. This park has tons of modern art looking playground equipment. The slide has no sides to it. You just hold on for dear life.


Sam teaching the little ones how to lasso a rocking horse.


Eating the yummy cupcakes. Lisa threw quite a party. It was so much fun!

8 comments:

Terra said...

That slide look amazing...and crazy for small kids! Oh what I would give to be at the park in shorts in Novemeber!!!

Heather said...

Emily, I love the little cowboys!! I also love the fact that you are still able to enjoy the slides!!:) We should get together when you come, call me or email me and I will try to line something up with everyone!

Baxter's said...

And don't forget to mention the Snow Queen outfit you gave to Molly and she hasn't taken it off since. :-) Pretty great!

Patricia Ribeiro said...

Gavin estava lindo como um urso! Adorei as fotos, sinto saudades das crianças....

Katy said...

I miss my Osgu sisters

Coco said...

your little cowboys are so cute! miss you!

Kenon said...

Em-
I called you the other day. We need to catch up. I love the pics of your kids!!! Love you tons..

Lindy said...

I wish we were having California weather :) I need your new address for Christmas cards--could you email it to me at lnbarrett(at)msn(dot)com?
Thanks!