
The three moms...Emily, Alicia, & Amy. We stayed up so late talking and I am still recovering. Good friends are the best!

Playing in a huge tide pool. The little and big kids loved having their dad's pull them on boogie board and Gavin loved that there were no waves.

Tom bringing in the Kayak. The kids loved riding in the kayak and the waves were calm which makes it more fun and less work.:)

Making yummy Smores over the fire pit. The first night we had a tarantula walk right by the fire pit as we were chillin outside. Later we had a scorpion and mouse run through the house. You have never seen so many adults jump on the furniture in under 1 second. Tom was brave enough to kill the scorpion with his shoe.


3 comments:
Emily--
That was such an awesome trip!! Thanks again to you and Tom for planning it and making it such a great success!! Thanks for all the advice "Dr. Phil" and sorry again about keeping you up so late :) We want to know... when are we going to Mexico again?!
Em -
Great pics! Thanks again for the fun time. We are already looking forward to round 2 San Felipe (relived. We love you guys!
Amy
I am loving these pictures of San Felipe! It's a trip every SoCal family takes one time or another! We went camping there when I was 7 or 8...I ran into a fence with an ATV. Anyway, I am jealous because I am way up north in the Seattle perma-cold!
By the way, I really need your address please! (jakeandsarah@gmail.com)
Post a Comment