Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch







We went to Bates Nut Farm on Saturday and Logan climbed his first Rock Wall. If there was a word to describe Logan it would be "climber". He always is always trying to achieve the next thing and since he could walk he has been climbing. He is always trying to push it to the next level. We had fun choosing big pumpkins and to be truthful... endured a lot of whining which inspired Tom and I to have a great Saturday afternoon 2 hour parenting conversation.

5 comments:

Patricia Ribeiro said...

beautiful pictures! yes, I found your profile!! great! I can see my little friends, Gavin and Logan, I cried when I read about my visit... I don't have words... What a sweetest family... Love you!

Alicia said...

Pumpkin patches...whining...what is it about such a happy place that induces such emotional drama? I completely relate! Your pumpkin patch looks a lot warmer than ours, however! ;) Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks...and thinking about our rockin' Halloween party from our past life this weekend. Those were the days...

Debbie said...

Tom Moore! It's Debbie Nelson! Don't ask me how but I ran across your blog. What a small world blogging is...sometimes. Anyway what a cute little family you have and your wife is beautiful! Looks like life has treated you well!

Lisa said...

Hey Tom!!!!!!!!!! It's Lisa Mallory from high school! Deb gave me your site. Your family is adorable!!! Send me a e-mail so we can catch up! Here is my family site...

www.bigtexhillfamily.blogspot.com

Terra said...

What fun pictures! Look at all those pumpkins amidst your adorable boys. Also, very jealous of the San Felipe trip. Looks beautiful! You guys still coming up this month?