
Logan participated in the Talent show this year for the first time. It was so fun to watch our little guy perform, since Primary Programs and Pre-school Programs have left him terrified.

Dancing Time with Grandma and Grandpa
We had a great time getting together as a family in Utah last month. We all stayed in a house in Park City for 3 days and we were also able to go to the temple as siblings and spouses with Mom and Dad. The guys went golfing and the girls went shopping. There were so many fun activities for the kids. Hours would go by when I had no clue where Logan was at but I always knew he was in good hands with his cousins. He was in Heaven. My favorite part was just catching up with my siblings and hearing about their lives IN PERSON. I-chat, emails, blogs, are great but nothing can compare to being together. It was amazing to me how much I love them and how much love I have for their children. It is instant and such a beautiful thing. I am so grateful for my family.




2 comments:
AMEN. AMEN.
Hey! What fantastic blogs! I'm so behind in the world of Moore. Don will be jealous of the motorcycle...when did that happen? The kids are so fantastic, and it was so great seeing pics of you and your family. Yes...life is blessED! How lucky we really are! I had lunch with Terra yesterday...the fall air is blowing in, Thanksgiving Point, etc. I missed having you there! So grateful for you! Hugs!
Post a Comment