Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mom and Dad Visit




We had a great week with the arrival of Lisa and Sam to San Diego and mom and dad visiting us for a few days. Lisa and Sam just moved to Encinitas which is about 20 minutes from where we currently live. Logan and Molly are already best buddies. It is so exciting to have more family close by. Mom and Dad looked great and we had a blast going to the beach, the pool, and all our favorite parks. Dad and mom took us out for meals except for my birthday dinner which we hosted??? Lisa and mom brought watergate cake and everyone told their favorite memory of me. There were a lot of memories associated with pain and tears???? Birth, mission, saying goodbye to a car:) Lisa and Sam had some positive ones like supporting her b-ball games and supporting Tom. Anyway one thing I want to do is remember all the funny things Logan says and use this as a journal as well.

2 comments:

Kenon said...

You never looked better. You look amazing in that pic of you with your mom on your birthday. Why didn't you tell me you were blogging?!?!?

Katy said...

I remember when you bought me flowers on Valentines Day. That was honestly the nicest, most thoughtful thing anyone has ever done for me - EVER. Thanks - I think of that every Feb 14th.

That is what I would have shared at your B-day party.